Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use Terms
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
* Permission is granted to download the materials on ImpressVids’s web site for non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
* use the materials for any commercial purpose;
* make any materials downloaded from the site public domain
* redistribute resources in any way
* transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
* You may use the resources downloaded from ImpressVids within your church or ministry in the following way:
* customize and edit download materials ONLY for use in your church or ministry.
* make unlimited copies of the materials to distribute ONLY within your church or ministry.
* This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ImpressVids at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
1. All Sales are final.
2. Refunds will only be issued if there is a technical problem with the file or website that prevents the customer from receiving the digital product.
User Account Information
Registration data is voluntary personal information provided directly by you in order to receive optional access to certain services or Website areas and which may include information such as your name, age, email address, zip code or telephone number. In addition, registration data may include church and ministry information, preference information such as usernames, passwords, desired newsletters, etc. Here are some of the ways we might use Your Information in this context:
* To deliver services such as newsletters, offers, message boards, forums and other items;
* To help us create and deliver the content that is most relevant to you;
* To alert you to news, events, contests, and other items if you so request;
* To allow you entrance into restricted areas of the Website, as appropriate;
* To send you information about ImpressVids and our Websites;
* To compile statistics and conduct basic research; and
* To give to third parties, who may send you promotional material.
The materials on ImpressVids’s web site are provided “as is.” ImpressVids makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ImpressVids does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ImpressVids or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ImpressVids’s Internet site, even if ImpressVids or a ImpressVids authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on ImpressVidss web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ImpressVids does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. ImpressVids may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. ImpressVids does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ImpressVids has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ImpressVids of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to ImpressVid’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
* Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
* We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
* We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
* We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
* Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
* We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
* We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.